- November 2, 2017 at 11:20 am #8190
I started installing the theme, and I don’t have WP ChildCare on the Appearance menu. I went to WP ChildCare menu, and there Demo Content it wasn’t.
After, I import “demo.xml” and now things have changed but the contents of the demo still don’t appear.
Please, how I have to do to import the content?
- November 3, 2017 at 4:18 am #8210
Sen Do ThiKeymaster
I hope you are well today and thanks for asking the question.
1.At the basic level, this theme will require the following conditions:
Apache 2.x or Microsoft IIS 7
PHP 5.6.x or 7.x
MySQL 5.0.4 or higher
We Recommended PHP configuration limits are as follows:
2. To import DEMO data for your site, List work should be:
– Clean your wordpress( content and theme ).
– Config server as above sugesstions.
– Install and activate theme.
– Install and activate plugins of theme: Appearance->Install plugins.
– Setup sample data: Tools->Install Demo.
3.Please don’t hesitated to contact us again if You can’t figured out.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.