- November 17, 2017 at 4:54 pm #8730
Hello! I made the theme purchase in Themeforest and I followed all the steps to do the import of the demo content but I’m not done. I already bought several themes and never had this problem. Can you help me install the demo? The system starts to install but only stays at 5% and does not advance. Please help me! Thanks for listening.
- January 3, 2018 at 5:08 pm #11131
Actually I don’t know how to use or activate the Demo.
At first I got the same problem as Juliano Barbosa had, and solved it like he did. But now I wanted the theme looking like your Medical Center Hompage Demo and don’t know how to get there.
Would you help me?
- January 4, 2018 at 8:12 am #11167
You mean is want to change demo data for your site? If right:
1.At the basic level, this theme will require the following conditions:
Apache 2.x or Microsoft IIS 7
PHP 5.6.x or 7.x
MySQL 5.0.4 or higher
We Recommended PHP configuration limits are as follows:
2. To import DEMO data for your site, List work should be:
– Clean your wordpress( content and theme ).
– Config server as above sugesstions.
– Install and activate theme.
– Install and activate plugins of theme: Appearance->Install plugins.
– Setup sample data: Tools->Install Demo.
3.Please don’t hesitated to contact us again if You can’t figured out.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.