Home Forums RedExp Themes Food & Pizzeria error in theme

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Harry 1 week, 3 days ago.

• Author

Trisha Evans
    Participant

I really need my theme fixed ASAP. I have a visual composer fatal install error and have already followed up and was provided a new download. Still having the same error, so I paid for Envato to install this theme and they are having the same error messages and say this is outside of their scope. Here is all my login information. Please help. I do have another ticket open, but the response times are slow and they said my login information isn’t working, however I have verified it again with Go Daddy and double checked everything – no idea what do to escalate an issue when I’m getting very little information out of the person who is assigned to my ticket, which is why I opened a new one. I just need to get my theme repaired, so I can install it and start building my website and I’m willing to get whatever information you need to make this happen.

• This topic was modified 1 week, 3 days ago by  Trisha Evans. Reason: to remove personal info - not sure if ticket is public

Trisha Evans
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Harry
    Keymaster

Hi Trisha

ERROR: Incorrect username or password.

ERROR: Too many failed login attempts. Please try again in 1 minute.

Your info access admin wrong, Could you please confirm

Thank you

Harry
    Keymaster

Hi Trisha

ERROR: Incorrect username or password.

ERROR: Too many failed login attempts. Please try again in 1 minute.

Your info access admin wrong, Could you please confirm

Thank you

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.