- September 12, 2017 at 7:18 am #6585
Sen Do ThiKeymaster
Our theme use some plugin like: Visual composer, Plugin Revo slider, contact form.. it need bigger memory and execution time.
We recommend to you clean up the content of your site, config theme, modules etc.
1. Clean up content, database : images, content, data hidden… 40% speed up site
2. clean up config : in plugin, theme options, pages options.. 20% speed up site
3. clean up code: plugin, modules, and theme style : 20%
4. Update theme, plugin , use 3rd plugin support: 15%
5. other else 5%.
At the basic level, this theme will require the following conditions:
Apache 2.x or Microsoft IIS 7
MySQL 5.0.4 or higher
WordPress 4.0 +
Recommended PHP Configuration Limits: Many issues you may run into such as; white screen, demo content fails when importing, empty page content and other similar issues are all related to low PHP configuration limits. The solution is to increase the PHP limits. You can contact with your web host and ask them to increase those limits to a minimum or You can do this on your own by finding php.ini file in your root directory as follows:
And don’t forget always update theme and extensions.
You can also refer some Caching Plugins for your site:
Hope that helps!
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.