Home Forums RedExp Themes CrossPower Making changes to items under "WP Cross Power" fail

This topic contains 12 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Sen Do Thi 4 days, 1 hour ago.

• Author

sveilien
    Participant

Whenever I try to make a change to any of the WP Cross Power sections (General, header, Social, etc) I get this error:
    There was a problem with your action. Please try again or reload the page.
    No matter how many times I reload the page or try to save changes, same error.

Fresh WordPress install, only Plug-ins active are the ones the Theme requires.

Sen Do Thi
    Keymaster

Hi sveilien

Don’t worry!To help you with this issue I need to check your FTP+wp-admin. Please provide your FTP+wp-admin login details to move further with this issue. Don’t forget to mark reply as private below if you share any sensitive data.

sveilien
      Participant
      This reply has been marked as private.

sveilien
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Sen Do Thi
    Keymaster

THank you your info. Please give me URL your site to i can help.

Sen Do Thi
    Keymaster

Hi there

I can login to ftp but i can’t change anything. I also tried install File manager plugin but i can’t save anything.

Please check it again and change permission for all file and folder of your site is 755.

Thank you!

sveilien
      Participant

Files and folders have full permission with FTP. I tested and can write and edit files to and from FTP.

Sen Do Thi
      Keymaster

Please wait, i need to contact with our dev team.

THank you!

sveilien
      Participant

Any solutions? I can not use this template when it is not functioning correctly.

Sen Do Thi
    Keymaster

Sorry so much for delay reply. I will contact with our dev team again and show you solution ASAP.

Thank you for patience!

Sen Do Thi
    Keymaster

Hi again

Could you Please update PHP version to 7.x.

Thank you!

Sen Do Thi
    Keymaster

Hi again

Your problem is solved. You can save theme options. Please check it as soon as you can.

Thank you for patience!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.