- January 8, 2018 at 11:12 pm #11318
Hi there, thanks for the theme.
1) I can not find a setting to change the home page away from blog posts. This option is normally under settings > reading and there is nothing there.
2) I can not find the proper instructions for importing demo content. The instructions say to click “import” under the brick menu. But this asks for a file or a URL. I don’t have a xml file in my download pack. Can you please provide one?
- January 10, 2018 at 1:24 am #11364
But that issue not from our theme. I’ve checked i can see the Brick theme is disable. I also disable all necessary plugins from our theme but that issue still there.
That issue from your wordpress system.You may be wrong for installing wordpress.
- January 10, 2018 at 11:35 pm #11391
Hi there, that is called a child theme. However if your theme was not built to use a child theme no matter – I have switched it to the Brick theme and the problem is still there. It is not a wrong wordpress, that doesn’t even make sense.
There is no XML file provided for importing demo content -that is why it doesn’t work. Please provide one. Also, instructions on how to change the home page are necessary.
Please provide a solution to the problems.
- January 11, 2018 at 2:14 am #11404
And to get the content look like our demo site, you need to reset your site before import demo data from Brick theme.
-At the basic level, this theme will require the following conditions:
Apache 2.x or Microsoft IIS 7
PHP 5.6.x or 7.x
MySQL 5.0.4 or higher
We Recommended PHP configuration limits are as follows:
To import DEMO data for your site, List work should be:
– Clean your wordpress( content and theme ).
– Config server as above sugesstions.
– Install and activate theme.
– Install and activate plugins of theme: Appearance->Install plugins.
– Setup sample data: Tools->Install Demo.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.