- January 8, 2018 at 9:51 pm #11316
Hi Sen Do Thi,
I have another trouble with the Built Template.
This time it is the way Single product page looks like. It is a mess, but built was supposed to be Woocommerce compatible.
I made screenshots to show how Built renders product page and how the same product is shown in woocommerce default template.
Take a look as it explains a lot (link below).
1) there is louse first word of description just in product name line.
2) all the bullets dissapear
3) product photo is not reacting to any changes done in woocommerce product configuration (it shall be no more than 300 px any dimmension) whatever I try to scale it to it stays the same.
4) no proper spacing between nothing
5) products gallery photos overlay “additional information” line
6) no mechanism of any kind to show product gallery photos (in woocommerce theme they integrated carousel and magnifying glass)
7) no way to swith off that unnecesary “Share On” icons. how do I do that?
Can you come up with help to fix these?
- January 9, 2018 at 11:43 pm #11349
Sen Do ThiKeymaster
– Could you please show me screenshots to clarify all your questions.You can use lightshot sotfware to take and share screenshot, it easy to use:
– And please give me FTP+WP admin info your site in private reply, i will have a closer look and help you.
- January 11, 2018 at 11:44 am #11411
- January 11, 2018 at 2:35 pm #11415
- January 11, 2018 at 2:44 pm #11416
and finally – I think that “Page Options” section does not work
There is no reaction when I try to switch off elements in the circles.
They are here http://new.altruss.com/ and I belive they shall react to the switches at the Home backstage section named “Page Title”
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.