Home Forums RedExp Themes Haswell TRAVEL – DEMO MULTI-PAGE

This topic contains 41 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Sen Do Thi 4 weeks ago.

• Author

digitalfactorypdy
    Participant

The TRAVEL demo page included in HASWELL theme demo is the ONE PAGE version only. I’m unable to locate the multi-page version’s homepage in the demo after the demo import. Is there a multi-page version of the TRAVEL demo page included as specified in your theme details? If yes, please help in locating the same or kindly share the link to download/include the it to test the layout.

I assure if it meets my requirement, I would renew support soon after the test.

Thanks in advance,

DF

Sen Do Thi
    Keymaster

Hi digitalfactorypdy

So could you please clarify your question? We can not see what you mean.

Did you import DEMO data for your site?

If yes you can setup homepage for your site at here:

http://prntscr.com/euljp0

digitalfactorypdy
    Participant

Hi,

The demo was imported; but while setting up the homepage as shown in your screenshot, the multi-page layout for the ‘TRAVEL’ homepage seems to be missing. The drop down of homepage layout templates only have only the one-page layout for the ‘TRAVEL’ home layout. I need the multi-page layout for the TRAVEL layout demo.
    Can you assist?

Best,

DF

Sen Do Thi
    Keymaster

Hi

The “HOME-TRAVEL(NEW)” menu item on menu of DEMO site links to other DEMO site.

http://prntscr.com/euq5g4

http://demo.cmssuperheroes.com/themeforest/wp-haswell-travel/

It is one-page layout.

digitalfactorypdy
    Participant

Well, that’s what I’ve been trying to tell from the very beginning! The HOME-TRAVEL is listed on the multi-page layout and one-page layout in your demo page sections. Refer to the screens below.

http://prnt.sc/eusdll

http://prnt.sc/euseed

But, the demo files one include the one-page layout while I need the hompe-page layout of the multi-page version of TRAVEL, which seems to be missing in the demo homepages.

digitalfactorypdy
    Participant

Hi,

I’m still waiting to hear from you whether the information published about the availability of a multi-page layout of TRAVEL home-page layout in the demo. Could you please respond to that? My decision to renew support for the Haswell theme is based on your response.

Best,

DF

Sen Do Thi
    Keymaster

Hi digitalfactorypdy

About “MULTI PAGE DEMO” of Haswell theme, that is a little wrong on our demo :

http://prntscr.com/evfako

The “TRAVEL” link to:

http://demo.cmssuperheroes.com/themeforest/wp-haswell-travel/

It is currently one-page. Sorry about that.

But don’t worry! you can get multi-page layout for TRAVEL.

Please give me FTP+WP admin info your site, i will help you.

Thank you!

digitalfactorypdy
    Participant

Hi,

Thanks very much for the response. It’s a relief to know that the ‘multi-page’ version for the TRAVEL demo is available. Getting a clearance from my client for sharing the admin details is a long process. Instead, could you share a link to download the compressed version of demo files (TRAVEL multi-page), that I can replace with the existing demo folder’s files?

Any other alternative methods to share the multi-page version of the TRAVEL demo would be greatly appreciated. Thanks very much in advance!

Best,

DF

Sen Do Thi
    Keymaster

Hi digitalfactorypdy

The multi-page of TRAVEL is not availabe. But i can help you create TRAVEL DEMO PAGE like our DEMO and change menu of TRAVEL page from onepage to multi-page.

So i need info your site to i can help.

Thank you!

digitalfactorypdy
    Participant

That’s fantastic! I shall trigger the clearance process with my client for sharing the site details. Once it’s approved (2 days max), I shall get back to share the details with you to proceed.

If the multi-page demo of TRAVEL meets the requirement of my client, then they would not hesitate to renew support for Haswell.

Do you have plans to include the multi-page demo of TRAVEL to the current theme files any time soon?

Best,

DF

Sen Do Thi
    Keymaster

Hi digitalfactorypdy

We still keep one-page of TRAVEL (haswell), just change position from multi-page to one-page. It is default style of Haswell theme.

In this case you’re the except, i can help you create multi-page for TRAVEL. If could then would you please give me fee for thiss extra job.

Thank you so much!

digitalfactorypdy
    Participant

Hi Sen,

Honestly, I’m representing a client who had purchased this theme last year based on my advice. But, when they wanted to build the site similar to the TRAVEL theme demo, they were upset to find only the one-page version. Hence, they had me check with the theme developers for the multi-page version of TRAVEL. So, I cannot assure or guarantee that they would be willing to pay extra fee for a theme layout that they had already paid for, but disappointed to find the multi-page version missing or with incorrect details.

I hope you understand the problem I’m into because of recommending to purchase the Haswell theme. But, I shall try to forward your request about the fee to them; just that I cannot assure if they would pay or not. I’m sorry, my scope is limited to only support.

Thanks for the support Sen – I shall get back to you with the site details once the clearance request is approved.

Best,

DF

Sen Do Thi
    Keymaster

Ok i’m waiting to hear from you soon.

Have a nice day!!!

digitalfactorypdy
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

digitalfactorypdy
    Participant

Sen Do Thi
    Keymaster

I’m working on your site.

Sen Do Thi
    Keymaster

Hi again

I’ve created the TRAVEL-DEMO multi-page for your site, please check it again.

I have to do it manually.

Sen Do Thi
    Keymaster

Sen Do Thi
    Keymaster

Hi there

Did you check your site?

digitalfactorypdy
    Participant

Sen Do Thi
    Keymaster

Hi

Yes i need to reset your site, and create new pages, posts, products,menu, configs theme options, configs page for multi-page layout of TRAVEL-DEMO.

About “I have to ask them to pay for renewing support”: i’m not much understand it. But if you want you can get support directly from me. i’m happy to help if you have any questions with haswell theme.

About document of theme, we will update it soon.

Thank you!

digitalfactorypdy
    Participant

Hi Sen,

I’ve updated them about the layout change. Someone from their team will test the layout and get back. Will keep you posted about the response.

Thanks very much for your quick assistance.

Best,

DF

digitalfactorypdy
    Participant

Sen Do Thi
    Keymaster

I’m supporter for Haswell theme. With support pack from themeforest we normally give support if bugs from our theme. With TRAVEL-DEMO, HASWEL theme has not multipage layout for it. It is small wrong on DEMO page, we will move TRAVEL from multi-page to one-page.

In this case i created multi-page layout by myself.

I can go ahead to support you if have any bug from our theme or simple custom request.

Thank you!

• This reply was modified 2 months, 1 week ago by  Sen Do Thi.

digitalfactorypdy
    Participant

Great! Thanks Sen. I shall let my client know that you will be available for direct support in case of bugs or custom requests.

Once someone from their team gets back to me after testing the multi-page layout, I shall try and convince them about your support and get back soon as I have an update, hopefully tomorrow.

Personally, I’m truly thankful for your assistance.

Have a nice day!

Best,

DF

Sen Do Thi
    Keymaster

Yes please answer me soon.

Thank you!

digitalfactorypdy
    Participant

Sen Do Thi
    Keymaster

Ok thank you! have a nice day!

Sen Do Thi
    Keymaster

Hi

How are you? I’m waiting to hear from you.

Thank you.

digitalfactorypdy
    Participant

Sen Do Thi
    Keymaster

Hi

You can try to create booking form with Contact Form 7 plugin.

In the mean time could you please give us 5 star and Good Review on themeforest. You can do it on download page at themeforest, screen: http://prntscr.com/6x3k63

You are most welcome.

digitalfactorypdy
    Participant

Hi Sen,

Just gave my rating and review on Themeforest. Hope that helps!
    Will get back to you after 2 weeks with updates.

Have a nice weekend!

Best,

DF

Sen Do Thi
    Keymaster

Thanks so much for your rate! You too.

Sen Do Thi
    Keymaster

I hope you are doing well.

I’m waiting to hear from you.

Thank you!

digitalfactorypdy
    Participant

Hi Sen,

I’m fine, thanks! I will hear from the client once they complete testing their choice of plugins for booking tour packages with the theme’s layout. They mentioned about booking tours and also taxi’s and fleets on the same website.

I will get back to you soon as I know! Have a good day!

Best,

DF

Sen Do Thi
    Keymaster

Thank you!

Sen Do Thi
    Keymaster

Hi digitalfactorypdy

Please let me know about status of payment.

Thank you!

digitalfactorypdy
    Participant

Sen Do Thi
    Keymaster

Hi there

Thank you for your answer. I’m supporter for Haswell theme.

If you renew the ‘support’ from Envato, we’re always happy to help you with any questions you might have with Haswell theme (for example theme options,page options, custom posttypes, content, necessary plugins of theme, or bug from our theme..) But not include customize theme.

I really look forward to hear from you 🙂

Thanks again!

digitalfactorypdy
    Participant

Hi Sen,

Thanks! In a few weeks, I shall be renewing the ‘Support’ for Haswell theme, as my client has decided to proceed with another theme for this website.

Hope that takes care of things as you wanted.

Best,
    DF

digitalfactorypdy
    Participant

Sen Do Thi
    Keymaster

Thanks!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.