- October 10, 2017 at 10:13 am #7402
We have a few problem with Haswell theme. We have a site with an old haswell theme and recently we try to update it but we cant implement the search button in the new version of the theme. We try to put the search widget in Top Cart Search sidebar but is useless.
How i can show/enable site search?
- November 15, 2017 at 5:14 pm #8622
we have the same problem. After an update the search is not visible anymore.
Also on the editor it is not possible to select whether text is Headline or standard text. The select dropdown does not open.
- November 24, 2017 at 7:20 pm #8973
1. the search-symbol is there, but where does the university logo (header) come from?
2. We have another problem using WPML, could you please check the main menu.
The language switcher works with the standard WordPress theme (twenty seventeen).
- November 25, 2017 at 3:47 am #8991
1. Your problem is solved:
2. We have another problem using WPML, could you please check the main menu: Sorry i can’t see you mean.
3.We can’t set an open custom link, have tried “Biography” (four photos) on the page “Photos 2011 – 2017”: I don’t understand you mean.
Please show me screenshot for details 2,3.
- December 14, 2017 at 1:35 pm #10514
1. Please give me FTP+WP admin info your site. I will have a closer look and see what did you do and show you then.
2. You have to customize theme to get rid of author.
3. The “Search…” available in wp_haswell\inc\widgets\cart_search.php file line 107.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.