- September 18, 2017 at 5:34 pm #6736
Hi, need some initial support.
Just installed Built on fresh copy of latest WordPress. Added all requested plugins. Ran plugins.
Now whenever I go WP Built menu and pick any option (no matter which) I get either white screen with no thext on it, or “500 Internal Error The server encountered an internal error and could not complete your request.”
1. I tried varous browsers including Edge, Opera and Chrome and 2 computers (I believe this is not browser related)
2. I tried 3 different WP installations (each failed to work)
3. All plugins run good, and customizations menus are ok.
4. Installed sample data and site runs good. vide http://www.altruss.de
5. I have no access to server settings – it is purchased server space on home.pl – but technically plugins run okay (see point 4)
How do I move forward to show properly menus under “WP Build” (left WP pannel at the bottom)
- September 21, 2017 at 6:55 pm #6808
Ach and there is one more thing. I talked to the web hosting company on this and got such a reply
“We suggest turning on PHP errors log. To do so you have to modify php.ini in right catalogue with code:
error_reporting = E_ALL & ~E_NOTICE
error_log = /errors.log
log_errors = On
Errors.log file must be created manually and own rights to write.”
Does it help anyhow?
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.