Change log Revolution
Version 5.4 Drupal 8+ StarPath (26th August 2017)
NEW FEATURES ADDED NEW VERSION FOR DRUPAL 8
- New Brasilian/Portuguese translation added! Special thanks to Diego Fernandes
- Introducing Rows and Columns as Layer Groups
- Added Layer Groups for logical and physical grouping of Layers.
- Animations are now allowed in multiple levels for Groups, Rows, Columns and wrapped Layers
- Added Margin for relative Layers (Columns, Rows, Layers in Columns)
- Rows can be sorted within Top, Middle and Bottom Containers
- Added Layer Background Images for Text, Column, Row, Group and Shape
- Slides will receive an Auto Height with Rows and Columns
- Introducing Right Click Content Menu on Layers and BG in Slide Editor for quick Edit mode and shortcuts
- Added Font Icons to Object Library for quicker icon selection within a Text Layer
- Copy/Paste Layer styles easily from one Layer to the other
- Selecting more than one Layer, to move them together, now available
- Introducing logical grouping of Layers
- Added CSS Blend Modes for Text Layer to get some exclusive effects on backgrounds. (Will not work with older IE Browser)
- Easy Editing and Movement of Groups and Layers in Groups
- Added CTRL / CMD + Click function to enable multiple selections
- Added device based level for Spacings like Paddings, Margins, Text-Aligns which can be set now individual based on Responsive Level
- Added Ken Burns Live Editor
- Added new option on Slider Import, to be able to create blank pages with the Slider inside
- Added IgnoreHeightChange for Android Phones as Fall Back which will avoid the small Jump on Mobile Phones if Location Bar is removed/resized on scroll
- Added Dark/Light BG for Layer Style Selector, which helps to pick the right Style on demand
- Added option to set the ID for the Slider which will also set dynamical added container ID’s based on the preseted ID
- Delay option added to the Jump To Slide Layer Action
- Template Slider Packs now available
- Added Navigation Position Aligned By option to allow Navigation element positioned within the Layer Grid also
- Added individual RTL Option to Arrows, Bullets, Tabs and Tumbnails to change the Slider direction and the order of elements
- Added New Layer Type: Audio Layer
- Added Text-Transform Style Option (Uppercase, LowerCase, Capitalize)
- Added Force Inherit Style Changes on Font Size, Font Weight, Font Color and Line Height in Break Point Based Sliders, to inherit changes for other Device Sizes during changes
- Added PlaceHolders and Presets for Navigation Elements to allow Easy Styling on Navigation elements per Slider
- Added title Attribute to the background images for Slides
- Added Bulk TimeLine Functions to arrange Layer timings based on predefined batches
- Added Undo & Redo Steps to the Slide Editor
- Added Vimeo “No Controls” option to hide the Control Panel of Vime Videos on request
- Added “Pause on Slide” option to stop the Auto Play Progress on certain slides
- Added an option to Wait for revapi.revstart() Method to start the Slider. This allows to start the Slider on request
- Added an global option to trigger database creation
- Added Static Layers Overflow hidden/visible option
- Added option for Post and Stream Sliders to strip fetched content by words/chars
- Added Cache timing option for Social Streams
- Added Global Mute for All Media Action to mute the whole Slider
- Added Invisible Slide option to make Slides only Availblae due Actions and API Functions
- French Translation added
Version 2.0 Drupal 7+ StarPath (26th August 2017)
- – Update Auto next slider Video YouTuBe
- – Fixed static layers,
- – Fixed published/unpublished slide.
- – Fixed Single Slide Loop.
- – Fixed import/export function.
- – Fixed Slide Title issue.
- – Fixed Media 2.0 issue.
- – Fixed Drag & Drop issue.
- – Load custom fonts and css in edit page.
Version 1.0 Drupal 7+ StarPath (26th June 2015)
#! Initial Release