Home Forums RedExp Themes Mentis Cannot change header for Blog post and individual posts

This topic contains 10 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  acroplex 1 week, 4 days ago.

• Author

acroplex
    Participant

Hello – I cannot allocate Header 5 (dark navigation background) to the Blog posts page, or any individual blog posts. They remain at the default option, which is dark text on white background. I can do that with other pages. Please contact me privately to give you access.

On a separate issue, I want to make the white space that comes after the breadcrumb section shorter. Right now the gap is too tall. How do I achieve that?

Thanks.

acroplex
    Participant

Hello – An update: I’ve resolved the navigation issue. Still need your assistance with shortening the white space after the Breadcrumbs .

Maria Do
    Keymaster

You can change padding-top,padding-bottom for page title area in theme options:

Mentis->Page Title & BC:

http://prntscr.com/orf0p3

acroplex
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Maria Do
    Keymaster

Hi

There is no option to change the space after the Breadcrumbs. You can use Custom CSS code to overwrite style from theme. For example:

body.single #content.site-content {
    padding-top: 100px!important;
    }

You can use Custom CSS plugin to add css code.

acroplex
    Participant

acroplex
    Participant

acroplex
    Participant

acroplex
    Participant

Maria Do
    Keymaster

acroplex
    Participant

The topic ‘Cannot change header for Blog post and individual posts’ is closed to new replies.