- September 19, 2017 at 7:46 am #6748
I wanted to change the red color throughout the site (eg: search icon color, the double quotes color in testimonials section in the homepage, the icons in “Get in Touch” in the homepage) to another color.
Saw that they are all coming from static.css.
I downloaded that made the changes and uploaded the file but no change is happening. Some way linked to versioning of .css
Let me know the best way to accomplish this.
- September 21, 2017 at 4:24 am #6789
Please give me FTP+WP admin info your site in private reply, i will help.
- September 29, 2017 at 8:04 am #7024
Sorry i don’t want to bother you but can you help me one thing?
Could you please give me 5 star and Good Review for us on themeforest. You can do it on download page at themeforest, screen: http://prntscr.com/6x3k63
It’s my pleasure to assist you. If you have any questions with our theme. Thanks for choosing our theme and have a great day ahead!
- October 6, 2017 at 12:02 pm #7320
How can I make the subscripbe newsletter in homepage link to mailchimp?
How can I remove or lighten the filter from slider? Or even control the level of filter.?
How can I make the ‘About’ and ‘About CCSI’ link to the same page ‘About CCSI’. In other words if there is a submenu, I always want the first main menu link (ex: About) to be pulling up the first Sub menu link (ex: About CCSI) or how to make ‘About’ non clickable?
How and where can I reduce Main Menu Height? It is thicker than in your Demo and taking up more vertical space.
- October 7, 2017 at 1:59 am #7331
We’re no supporting. As such, you can try to use the MailChimp App. This means that when a customer adds their email to the newsletter section, it’s pulled into the customer section, and then the app pulls it into your mailchimp listings.
2.How can I remove or lighten the filter from slider? Or even control the level of filter.?: Sorry i’m not much understand you mean. Could you please show me screenshot to clarify your question?
3. You can add your URL into URL section of menu item,see below screenshot for details:
4. Menu height: You can configs it in theme options:
- October 13, 2017 at 2:07 am #7515
- January 2, 2018 at 10:38 pm #11066
I see that the likes is working now. But Can you make it to where it changes the cursor to hand when it is mouse over the heart … so people will know to click … and after someone clicks it the icon changes to solid heart that way they will know if they already clicked on it or not. Now it is confusing.
- This reply was modified 8 months, 2 weeks ago by ravan47.
- January 6, 2018 at 2:05 am #11241
Got one more issue and need your help.
1) That page is not using Default Template and as you see it is taking up full page width. When I try to change the template from page attributes for that page, I don’t even see the option for Template Drop Down. Please advise.
2) In the above Shop page, and also the product page – Recent Posts and Categories are displayed at the bottom. How to take it out of there?
- January 6, 2018 at 3:21 am #11248
1. I can only hep you make sursor to hand.
2. This theme doesn’t include Woocommerce plugin and we’re family of Woocommerce plugin so we don’t support it.Woocommerce plugin will work as default.
- January 6, 2018 at 6:23 am #11250
Thank you Sen.
Where in your template can I set the theme to be Default Theme for everything else kind of posts. For posts and pages I know we can set it up to ‘Default Template’ from the drop down, but from the research I did about wordpress I read that every theme has a default template which will be setup in the theme code somewhere. All I need to do is to set that up to ‘Default Template’ and my page width issue with woocommerce will be fixed. I know it is woocommerce related question but the answer lies in the theme so that is why I am asking you.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.