- November 25, 2017 at 1:35 am #8981
1.At the basic level, this theme will require the following conditions:
Apache 2.x or Microsoft IIS 7
PHP 5.6.x or 7.x
MySQL 5.0.4 or higher
We Recommended PHP configuration limits are as follows:
2. To import DEMO data for your site, List work should be:
– Clean your wordpress( content and theme ).
– Config server as above sugesstions.
– Install and activate theme.
– Install and activate plugins of theme: Appearance->Install plugins.
– Setup sample data: Tools->Install Demo.
3.Please don’t hesitated to contact us again if You can’t figured out.
- November 25, 2017 at 9:14 am #8995
As I said before, I had already configured all of that.
- November 27, 2017 at 3:05 am #9014
I tried many times import demo data for your site but failed.
I also tried even with default Import WordPress tool but it doesn’t work:
So that problem from your server.Please try contacting your Web hosting provider for this error. They are in better position to assist you in this.
- November 27, 2017 at 3:33 pm #9048
Oh that is not good news from your hosting manager. Usually a wordpress site must work well with what’s available (default tool) and not restricted from the server.
I will try my best to help you with other way.
Please give me Cpanel info. I will help you move our demo site from our server to your server.
- This reply was modified 6 months, 3 weeks ago by Sen Do Thi.
- November 29, 2017 at 9:56 am #9482
Sorry i don’t want to bother you but can you help me one thing?
Could you please give me 5 star and Good Review for us on themeforest. You can do it on download page at themeforest, screen: http://prntscr.com/6x3k63
It’s my pleasure to assist you. If you have any questions with our theme. Thanks for choosing our theme and have a great day ahead!
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.