Home Forums SpyroPress Themes Charity Plus Installation and other Issues

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Maria Do 5 months, 2 weeks ago.

How would you rate the support you received?
1 Star2 Stars3 Stars4 Stars5 Stars (No Ratings Yet)

• Author

kibuipat
    Participant

Hi, I Bought the charity plus theme through themeforest, I had diddiculties installing, at first I was not able to install, after much struggle i installed by uploading through cpanel

The issue i have now is that the theme seem to be lacking a number of components and (almost have no idea what else to do) i need support to have the site up, https://upendochildrenshome.org/

kibuipat
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

kibuipat
    Participant

I’ve attempted to FTP the theme and this is what i got: This theme requires the following plugins: Custom Post Type UI, EF4 Import/Export, EF4-Framework and Visual Composer.

Maria Do
    Keymaster

I’ve sent you an email. Please check it.

Thank you.

kibuipat
    Participant

More Issues – i sent you an email explaining

kibuipat
    Participant

1. While installing Bread bread breadcrumb the system returned the following error message – Fatal error: Cannot redeclare bcn_init() navxt.php on line 542
    2. It seem that the theme came with lower version woocommerce and hence i cant install some plugs in and am not sure and can’t update to the current woocommerce version.
    3, There must be a conflict in Menu items on the theme as the menus doubles or tripled:- see attached,
    4. Cant seem to find these plugins on the web, they appear as theme for sale on theme forest and other sites. (This theme requires the following plugins: Charixy Email, Cmssuperheroes, EF3-Framework, Ef3 Import and Export, News Twitter and ZoDonations.) see attched

See the email

kibuipat
    Participant

Install Demo Greyed out cannot install

Maria Do
    Keymaster

I will check it asap.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.