Home Forums RedExp Themes Giving Many bugs found in the theme

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Maria Do 4 months, 2 weeks ago.

How would you rate the support you received?
1 Star2 Stars3 Stars4 Stars5 Stars (No Ratings Yet)

• Author

Jason_Brand_06
    Participant

Hi,

I found a lot of bugs on the theme such as :
    – empty_post_type after the footer on the bottom of each page.
    – Causes and stories disappeared suddenly without any reason and couldn’t reach them again, re-installed the demo content to see how this could have happened but nothing special found. I’ve re-installed the theme all right as new, and everytime, each cause details is empty. I think the problem comes from the CPT UI and there is a problem in getting the information ??? Please provide a quick solution for this main issue…
    – On each page, impossible to modify the title only title available is : Our causes / Cause details (Impossible to find the modifier in the taxonomy edit)
    – Impossible to change the currency – only currency available is $, even when you change it in the admin tab, it keeps this currency.
    – Impossible to change the color from the admin interface, the only way to change it is to modify directly in the core files.
    – Button doesn’t keep the color set up in the admin menu of the theme

I can’t do anything with it for the moment as there are so many bugs it is impossible to work with it…

Thanks and have a good day.

Jason.

Maria Do
    Keymaster

Hi

1. could you please show me some screenshots to clarify three question (– empty_post_type after the footer on the bottom of each page.
    – Causes and stories disappeared suddenly without any reason and couldn’t reach them again, re-installed the demo content to see how this could have happened but nothing special found. I’ve re-installed the theme all right as new, and everytime, each cause details is empty. I think the problem comes from the CPT UI and there is a problem in getting the information ??? Please provide a quick solution for this main issue…
    – On each page, impossible to modify the title only title available is : Our causes / Cause details (Impossible to find the modifier in the taxonomy edit)).

2.Impossible to change the currency,
    Impossible to change the color from the admin interface,
    Button doesn’t keep the color set up in the admin menu of the theme:
    Please send the following information to get the support faster:

– FTP’s information
    – Site’s URL
    – WordPress admin account
    – Purchase Code (to ensure you have bought the theme and deserve the good support)

I will check your site to find out the solution.

Don’t forget to mark reply as private below if you share any sensitive data.

Jason_Brand_06
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Maria Do
    Keymaster

Yes Please send me an email to support@cmssuperheroes.com (show me screenshot for details problem).

And show me Purchase Code.

Thank you.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.