Home Forums RedExp Themes Medix Medix Theme Installation

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Sen Do Thi 2 months, 2 weeks ago.

How would you rate the support you received?
1 Star2 Stars3 Stars4 Stars5 Stars (No Ratings Yet)

• Author

BrainyAd
    Participant

I have a problem with uploading the theme Medix, each time I upload it it says “The package could not be installed. The theme is missing the style.cs stylesheet.”

Please help. Thank you

Sen Do Thi
    Keymaster

Please send the following information to get the support faster:

– FTP’s information
    – Site’s URL
    – WordPress admin account
    – Purchase Code (to ensure you have bought the theme and deserve the good support)

I will check your site to find out the solution.

Don’t forget to mark reply as private below if you share any sensitive data.

BrainyAd
    Participant

Hello Sen,

I am not sure how to get my FTP Info, and why should I share my WP admin account credentials?

Remaining info is as follows:

– Site’s URL: http://www.resetclinics.com
    – Purchase Code: cffa5fd8-8fe5-4dff-9a69-b78b1f5043ba (license key)

Thank you

Sen Do Thi
    Keymaster

Hi

I just want to see what did you do and help you. You can find FTP info from your Web hosting provider.

If you don’t want to share info, you can follow instructions below:

Install Candidate – Installation through WordPress:
    Installing a theme through WordPress is quite a simple process. After you have logged into your WordPress Simply navigate to Appearance > Themes > Add New > Upload Theme . Click the button “choose file” and locate your Theme zip file (medix.zip), then click the “install now” button. After Medix is installed, find the Theme in Appearance > Themes and click Activate.

Please be informed that you should not upload the whole archive you downloaded from Themeforest, as you will get an error reporting “broken stylesheet file”. Instead locate the medix.zip file inside the main archive you downloaded.

You can read more this topic:

How to Install Theme on WordPress

Hope that helps.

BrainyAd
    Participant

Thank you Sen! I got it figured out.

Sen Do Thi
    Keymaster

If you have any questions feel free to ask, we would be happy to hear from you.

Sen Do Thi
    Keymaster

Sorry i don’t want to bother you but can you help me one thing?

Could you please give me 5 star and Good Review for us on themeforest. You can do it on download page at themeforest, screen: http://prntscr.com/6x3k63

It’s my pleasure to assist you. If you have any questions with our theme. Thanks for choosing our theme and have a great day ahead!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.