Home Forums RedExp Themes Food & Pizzeria Mobile Menu – Turn off sticky completely

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Maria Do 11 months, 1 week ago.

How would you rate the support you received?
1 Star2 Stars3 Stars4 Stars5 Stars (No Ratings Yet)

• Author

ismadman
    Participant

I need to remove the sticky menu completely.
    It is turned off in the theme options and doesn’t show on the desktop version which is correct.
    I need to turn it off for all devices as my menu is too long to be viewed and cuts off the menu when you scroll to the bottom as the viewport is not long enough to display my menu items.

This is urgent as the menus don’t work correctly on smaller devices due to the menu being longer than the viewport.
    I have tried through css using header#masthead #cshero-header.fixed-pos { position : relative } etc
    This stops it but it must be triggered by JS or something as it jumps around wildly when you scroll.

Please advise how to turn off sticky completely for all devices.

ismadman
    Participant

I removed the sticky menu info from the main.js file and added it to my child theme/assets/js folder.
    Seems to work OK

Maria Do
    Keymaster

That is great!If you have any questions feel free to ask, we would be happy to hear from you.
    Thank you!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.