Home Forums RedExp Themes Bixbang Product Image Zoom not working properly

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Maria Do 3 months ago.

• Author

01synergyldh
    Participant

We are facing an issue in our product single page. If the product has its attributes and variations like color
    and has a default image and when we mouse over to that particular image then the zoom shows the exact image which it is showing as default

but if a product has multiple attributes and variations and every variation has their own image,

Here is the scenario to generate the error:

1. Navigate to this link: http://sahihaina.com/product/garmi-diya-chuti-agiya-balle-balle/
    2. Select colors as black and size as L.
    3. Mouse over the product image
    4. Here we are not getting the exact variation image but we are getting the default image in zoom preview

nullDefault view of product

Maria Do
    Keymaster

I hope you are well today and thanks for asking the question.

Please send the following information to get the support faster:

– FTP’s information
    – WordPress admin account
    – Purchase Code& Purchase Date(to ensure you have bought the theme and deserve the good support).

I will check your site to find out the solution.

Don’t forget to mark reply as private below if you share any sensitive data.

01synergyldh
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Maria Do
    Keymaster

Hi again

Please update theme to latest version 1.0.5 then check it again.

01synergyldh
    Participant

We have updated the theme but it’s still not working, please help us asap as our website is live and we are facing customer complaints.

Thanks.

Maria Do
    Keymaster

Hi there

The parent theme still 1.0.3:

http://prntscr.com/nqtcma

Please redownload the latest version from Themeforest(many woocmmerce issues already fixed) and make update theme for your site.If problem still there, i will help you fix it.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.