Home Forums RedExp Themes Tax Advisor Theme conflict with Gravity Forms

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Maria Do 1 year, 7 months ago.

How would you rate the support you received?
1 Star2 Stars3 Stars4 Stars5 Stars (No Ratings Yet)

• Author

BrandBlocks
    Participant

Hi

I seem to have run into a very serious problem. Your theme is conflicting with Gravity Forms. Gravity Forms works perfectly with other themes, just not yours. Please can you have a look at this and fix this urgently.

I cannot give access details right now as I am not sure if this is a private thread or public?

BrandBlocks
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Maria Do
    Keymaster

Hi

Your WP admin info not work for me. Could you please check? And could you pls show me screenshot for details your problem?You can use lightshot sotfware to take and share screenshot, it easy to use:

https://app.prntscr.com/en/index.html

BrandBlocks
    Participant

BrandBlocks
    Participant

Maria Do
    Keymaster

Hi

Here is details issue when I enable “Gravity Forms” plugin for your site:

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 100663296 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 786432 bytes) in /usr/www/users/brandbe/clients/ezi/wp-content/plugins/revslider/includes/googlefonts.php on line 2060

I also test that Gravity Form plugin using the default theme of WordPress and disable necessary plugins of our theme but get the same issue so that issue not from our theme.

The first try to contacting your Web hosting provider for changing memory for your site. They are in better position to assist you in this.

BrandBlocks
    Participant

Thank you, I have increased the php memory limit and it is now working. Thank you for your help.

Maria Do
    Keymaster

Yes I’m glad to hear that!

Sorry i don’t want to bother you but can you help me one thing?

Could you please give me 5 star and Good Review for us on themeforest. You can do it on download page at themeforest, screen: http://prntscr.com/6x3k63

It’s my pleasure to assist you. If you have any questions with our theme. Thanks for choosing our theme and have a great day ahead!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.