Home Forums RedExp Themes Organic Food Updates to Organic Food theme

This topic contains 8 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Sen Do Thi 2 weeks, 6 days ago.

How would you rate the support you received?
1 Star2 Stars3 Stars4 Stars5 Stars (No Ratings Yet)

• Author

KingsleyLew
    Participant

HI, my theme (Red Organicfood) contains outdated copies of some WooCommerce template files and I want to update my theme. Can you tell me how I can get an updated version please? My current version is 1.1 Can you help me please?

Sen Do Thi
    Keymaster

Please provide the purchase code & WordPress admin credential+FTP info, I’ll help you.

cef727
    Participant

I am having the same issue. The most recent version of the Organic Food theme that I just downloaded from Envato has the following Woocommerce errors:

[11-Jul-2018 22:25:57 UTC] add_to_cart_fragments is deprecated since version 3.0.0! Use woocommerce_add_to_cart_fragments instead.

[11-Jul-2018 22:25:57 UTC] The WC_Cart::get_cart_url function is deprecated since version 2.5. Replace with wc_get_cart_url.

What is the best way to fix this?

Sen Do Thi
      Keymaster

Hi cef727

I’ve answered you via email. Please check.

KingsleyLew
    Participant

Hi,

I have a number of woocommerce template files that are outdated, when are you going to fix this and update the theme?

Thanks.

Sen Do Thi
    Keymaster

Please send the following information to get the support faster:

– FTP’s information
    – Site’s URL
    – WordPress admin account
    – Purchase Code (to ensure you have bought the theme and deserve the good support)

I will fix that issue for you.

Chris Kennelly
    Participant

Sen Do Thi

Do we have an update on when this theme will be made compatible with the latest version of WordPress 5, I am also getting issues with the woo commerce files, as they are also outdated, I copied over woocommerce main files but the styling of the cart page has gone due to no update files from spyropress, I also downloaded the latest version from Themeforest and that didn’t resolve the issue with the theme?

Sen Do Thi
    Keymaster

Hi

Our theme works fine with WP 5.x. About outdated Woocommerce issue. Please give me FTP+WP admin info. I will help you fix it.

Thank you.

Sen Do Thi
    Keymaster

Hi

Our theme works fine with WP 5.x. About outdated Woocommerce issue. Please give me FTP+WP admin info. I will help you fix it.

Thank you.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.